At ScoutWired we endeavour to provide a safe environment for young people and adults alike to communicate with each other. In Order to make sure we keep our users safe We reccomend you enable Client Side Logging. To Enable Client Side Logging: Open Tools -> Options (Alt + P) Click Chat in the Side Bar Ensure all three Automatic Logging options is ticked ESPECIALLY PRIVATE LOGS Thanks ScoutWired Council
Content To Be Added
So its here! MC 1.11! A few things to make clear: • Yes, we are as excited as you are about Llamas. • Yes we will be updating our server at some point. • No we do not know when that will be. There is a lot of work that goes into running a Minecraft server and a lot of different addons and mods are used. In order to ensure you have the best experience while playing on our server we sometimes don't update straight away to make sure all of the bugs are ironed out and everything works as we expect it too. Keep an eye out for updates here and make sure you like us on Twitter and Facebook to keep up to date.
Two factor log in ensures that even if someone is able to 'guess' your password they cannot compromise your account unless they have your phone too. this is a guide on how to set up 2 factor login.
- Download the correct app for your phone:
- Navigate to www.scoutwired.org/wp-admin
- View your profile
- Enable Google Authentication
- Open the App on your Device and Scan the QR code.
You can Just Click this Link
- Open TeamSpeak and navigate to the Connections Tab of the top Bar
- Enter The Following Details: Server Address : ts3.scoutwired.org Nickname: Your GamerTag or something similar (using your Real name is discouraged but not Banned) Click Connect
- Welcome To ScoutWired's TeamSpeak Server
Bonus: Add Us To Your Bookmarks
- Select Bookmarks in the Top Menu and Click Add to Bookmarks
- You can change the Label and your Nickname to suit but DO NOT change the Address or your bookmark will not work
- Now ScoutWired has been Saved to your Bookmarks. You can connect quickly by going to the same Bookmarks tab in the Top Menu and Selecting ScoutWired
- Press Alt + P to open settings or: Select Settings in your top menu then Click Options
- Choose Capture in the side Menu
- Select Push-To-Talk
- Then press any key to assign it as a Hotkey (Shift is Good)
- Once you have selected a hotkey and it is shown you can Click OK or Apply then OK to go back to the main TeamSpeak Screen.
- Visit https://www.teamspeak.com/downloads
- Download the correct Version of Teamspeak for your PC: If you are unsure what type of windows you have hit the 32-bit option
- Once TeamSpeak has finished downloading run the installer.
- Hit Next
- When you reach this screen you must scroll through the EULA and then ensure you have clicked the checkbox. Then Click Next.
- Now you can choose an install location for most users you do not need to change this. Click Next
- You may be given to opportunity to install Overwolf at this point. installation of this software is optional and if you change your mind it can be installed at a later date. Click Install
- Wait patently for the program to install. you could have a cup of tea or a snack at this point....
- Once the install is Finished (and you have finished your tea or snack) you can Click Finish to launch TeamSpeak 3
Here at ScoutWired we believe that your data is yours and yours alone and we respect your right to privacy BUT we do operate a Full logging policy as follows:
- All emails sent Via the ScoutWired system are Logged
- All Connections to our Web Services are Logged.
- All communications Via our VOIP client TeamSpeak are Logged and a moderator is present in every active channel during JOTI.
- All "Private", Public and Command messages sent Via our Minecraft Server are logged. As well as all signs placed.
- All messages Private and Public sent via our webChat service are logged.
- All Data is held in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
- Data may only be accessed by Trained and authorized members of the Tech Team or Council.
- Data may only be accessed as part of an internal investigation or if requested by Law Enforcement Officials.
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!