Following the success of our karaoke night we want to see all the talent the scoutwired community has!
If you have a talent you would like to show off please record a video of yourself and submit it using the following link - https://forms.gle/H1EyoBvfsd2EpM3B8
The event will be livestreamed on Youtube and Facebook.
Voting will be live at the end of the event
So its here! MC 1.11!
A few things to make clear:
• Yes, we are as excited as you are about Llamas.
• Yes we will be updating our server at some point.
• No we do not know when that will be.
There is a lot of work that goes into running a Minecraft server and a lot of different addons and mods are used. In order to ensure you have the best experience while playing on our server we sometimes don't update straight away to make sure all of the bugs are ironed out and everything works as we expect it too.
Keep an eye out for updates here and make sure you like us on Twitter and Facebook to keep up to date.
Two factor log in ensures that even if someone is able to 'guess' your password they cannot compromise your account unless they have your phone too. this is a guide on how to set up 2 factor login.
- Download the correct app for your phone:
- Navigate to www.scoutwired.org/wp-admin
- View your profile
- Enable Google Authentication
- Open the App on your Device and Scan the QR code.
Then when you come to login open your app you will be given a one time access code (these codes expire after 30 seconds so be quick)
Enter the access code into the 3rd box
And Bob's your uncle.
Here at ScoutWired we believe that your data is yours and yours alone and we respect your right to privacy BUT we do operate a Full logging policy as follows:
- All emails sent Via the ScoutWired system are Logged
- All Connections to our Web Services are Logged.
- All communications Via our VOIP client TeamSpeak are Logged and a moderator is present in every active channel during JOTI.
- All "Private", Public and Command messages sent Via our Minecraft Server are logged. As well as all signs placed.
- All messages Private and Public sent via our webChat service are logged.
This Policy is in place to protect the young people and adult volunteers in our Network. By logging all communications we are able to provide evidence for any allegations brought against any user of our system and pick up on issues before they become issues.
We operate this policy under the following constraints:
- All Data is held in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
- Data may only be accessed by Trained and authorized members of the Tech Team or Council.
- Data may only be accessed as part of an internal investigation or if requested by Law Enforcement Officials.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!