This is a step-by-step to join our Factorio server. You will need to own a copy of the game, have it installed, and we suggest completing the tutorials before you start on our server so that you have a feel for the game first.
- Firstly you will need to ensure you have the latest version of Factorio installed. The Current Factorio Server versionis : 0.17.79. (Stable)
- Run Factorio.
- At the main menu select PLAY-
- Then select MULTIPLAYER-
- The select BROWSE PUBLIC GAMES-
- Type ‘scoutwired’ into the search box
- Select our server
- Click JOIN GAME
- Click SYNCHRONIZE
- Click Confirm to download and sync your mods with the server.
- Enter the password into the field
- Click CONNECT
If you have the correct password you will download the map and join the game.
If you do not have the correct password you’ll get a box advising that the password was incorrect. Please view our rules page for assistance with the game password.
Join us on discord.scoutwired.org #factorio-chat!