- Respect other.
- No advertising or mentioning other servers.
- Don’t ask to become staff.
- Don’t impersonate staff.
- No spamming.
- No racism.
- No all caps talking. This is considered shouting.
- No unapproved links.
- Be appropriate, No counting up or down.
- Don’t complain about lag.
- Don’t curse in public chats or in personal ones.
All PM’s are recorded to the server log and can be retrieved as required by the Minecraft Admin and Tech Team.
- No fly mods.
- No xray mods.
- No jump mods.
- No climbing mods.
- No speed mods.
- No mob radars or cave mods.
- Bans for xray are in place, please be aware that using any unapproved mod will get you a warning, then a ban.
- No begging. Asking nicely once or twice is acceptable.
- No griefing. Please do not destroy, deface, graffiti, or build on top of another person’s constructions. This includes inside or parts of the dungeons and raids.
- No 1×1 tall towers or holes.
- No hacking. Using interface mods or programs to circumvent our security system can lead to being banned
- Don’t exploit game mechanics. Our economy is well balanced and there is no reason to create devices to farm exp, or loot machines that grind mobs. We’re Scouts and we are working to build a better world together.
- No player killing in non-player killing areas.
- No redstone clocks or devices that run 24/7 without approval.
- No offensive builds, names or skins.
- No death traps or places where other users will definitely die
- No scamming players.
- Maximum of 20 of each animals per person.
- No anti-afk or anti-idle machines, bots, or mods that would prevent you from naturally being logged out.
- All technical issues or tech support issues related to Minecraft are to go through the Help Desk on the Contact Us page
Do not share your accounts 1 person per account.
We do not like having to implement penalties and sanctions on players.
Each Moderator/Op/Admin has been carefully trained and works in accordance to our User Management Matrix as part of our ScoutWired Service Level Agreement.
If you are currently banned and need further clarification or support on the issue, please submit a ticket on the Contact Us page.
By not adhering to the rules outlined here, you may be muted, kicked, temp-banned, banned, IP blocked from the server (which includes all other ScoutWired services).
ScoutWired has no requirement to contact users who have been banned due to breaking rules, or as a result of an incident report.
ScoutWired will provide any illegal activity, cyber-bullying, or online misconduct reports to Law Enforcement as required.