Would you like to win a limited edition ScoutWired Scarf like our Coordinator is wearing? In celebration of World Scarf Day , We are running a competition!!! Simply like and share the Facebook post ( Click Here) using the hashtag #ScarfDayonSW and drop a selfie in the comments with you wearing your scarf in the most interesting place (e.g) Brown Sea Island. Competition closes 23:59 UTC 13 8/8/17.
- To enter Entrants must like and share the Facebook post using the hashtag #ScarfDayonSW and also put a selfie in the comments
- Entrants under eighteen (18) years must have permission from their parent or legal guardian before participating.
- Employees, officers and Directors of ScoutWired, its affiliated companies, agents thereof, the immediate family of any such person (defined as parents, children, siblings and husband or wife), or those with whom such person(s) are domiciled, are not eligible to participate.
- The Competition Period begins at 06:00, Tuesday UTC 13 , 1st of August 2017 and ends at 23:59 pm UTC 13, Tuesday, 8th of August 2017
- Submissions that are submitted before or after the Competition Period will be disqualified.
- Entrants are responsible for calculating the difference in time zones.
- Winners will be announced on the ScoutWired Facebook page. Winners will then need to contact our facebook page for more detail.
- By submitting screenshots you are granting permission for these images to be used by ScoutWired in online communications.
- ScoutWired is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, illegible or misdirected photos, which will be disqualified/not counted (as applicable), or for any error, whether human, technical or otherwise.
- ScoutWired reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant it finds to be tampering with the operation of the competition, such as using automated submission or image generation/capture software, or to be acting in violation of these rules.
- Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion are to be directed to the ScoutWired Director Of Public Relations (email@example.com)