Skip to content
- ScoutWired is an incorporated association- The only people attending the AGM that are eligible to speak are the Council members.
- Team members wishing to ask questions at the AGM can do so through the request of their primary Coordinator, or by request of the meeting chair person.
- This means, if you would like to ask a question you will need a Council member to ask on your behalf. We strongly suggest asking in the #meeting-chat channel if you would like someone to ask your question.
- There are no additional items to add to the agenda. We will not be accepting agenda item requests. All agenda items are pre-approved at the executive and council meetings prior to the AGM.
- Coordinators are not obligated to ask questions on behalf of users and will not table agenda items for users to speak to.
- Please be mindful that the AGM is time limited, and repetitive questions and irrelevant questions will be ignored.
- As per our constitution any changes that required the vote of our team members; needed to be destributed at least 2 weeks prior to voting at the AGM. Proxy and postal voting details pubished at the same time.
- Users and non-team members are classed as observers and are unable to request to ask questions.
- Any person who attempts to misrepresent themselves at the AGM will be removed from the channels.