From time to time we open voice chats for our users to interact with each other with voice. In order to join in on a voice chat you need to enable push to talk so you can communicate.
Our voice chats are only opened when we have at least 2 trained team members available. This is so that our users are kept safe in a moderated environment.
How to set Push to talk?
- Regardless of what server you are on, navigate to the bottom left of your screen and click the “User Settings” cog next to your name
2. Once in the User Settings Window, choose Voice & Video
3. Choose your Input and Output Device (Leave as default if you don’t know)
4. Change Input Mode to “Push to Talk”.
5. Choose your Push to Talk Sortcut. I have mine set to MOUSE3.
Your screen should look something like this
6. That’s it, you’re ready to talk in voice chats on ScoutWired. If you haven’t done so already, head here to Join the ScoutWired Discord.