Here at ScoutWired we have some very easy to follow rules, please familiarise yourself with them prior to using our service.
Ultimately, YOU are responsible for anyone that you allow to use your computer, or your nickname on the server.
Our server must only be used for activities relating to ScoutWired, Scouting and Guiding.
These rules are here to make this a fun TeamSpeak server friendly to all ages
YOU are responsible for anyone that you allow to use your computer, or your nickname on the server.
This server must only be used for activities relating to ScoutWired, Scouting and Guiding.
- No ‘botting’ (sitting idle in a channel and auto-rejoining if kicked or disconnected)
- No inappropriate language (IE: swearing, abusive or discriminatory)
- No yelling on mic
- No all caps in the chat area this is considered shouting
- No playing music
- No singing or flooding the channel with humming
- No playing random sounds
- No making random sounds with your voice on mic
- No recording voice chat without permission from the Chat Coordinator. This includes using any external devices such as phones, dictaphones or through the use of recording software
- No impersonating other people, channel operators, global moderators, or ScoutWired Team members
- No advertising other providers or services of other servers or services
- No YouTube/Twitch recording, or playing, in channel
- Inappropriate websites or software
- Filesharing or p2p torrenting
- non-ScoutWired approved games
- No voice changers or virtual studio mods
- No asking for or giving out of personal information e.g:
- Email addresses
- Skype names
- Social media details (facebook/tumblr/snapchat/twitter)
- Phone app names (WhatsApp, Line, Messenger, YouNow, LiveMe)
- Phone numbers
- Home addresses
- Non-scouting URLs or websites
Please enable push-to-talk on your microphone; this helps prevent echoes on the server. You won’t be able to talk without it all channels are push to talk
If you need any help go to this link HERE and fill out a ticket and submit a TeamSpeak department ticket.
All operators are trained in user management, child protection, and our ScoutWired policies and procedures. Please follow directions and requests from our team at all times.
All voice active channels are moderated by a trained operator, and all channels text chat is logged by the server, including private messaging and system messages such as pokes. Logs are only accessible by approved persons, and can be requested by law enforcement.
If you are currently banned and need further clarification or support on the issue, please submit a ticket on the Contact Us page.
By not adhering to the rules outlined here, users may be subject to our user management processes and could result in users being kicked, banned, or blocked from services. ScoutWired has no requirement to contact users who have been banned due to breaking rules, or as a result of an incident report.
ScoutWired is compliant within Law Enforcement guidelines.