GAME OVER MAN!!!
To; Scouting/Guiding Minecrafters
Re: ScoutWired Wide Game!
This is your formal invitation to our ScoutWired Minecraft Wide Game between 9th October and 30th of October 2017:
Your mission is simple:
1. REGISTER A TEAM OF AGENTS (maximum 6)
2. BUILD A BASE OF OPERATIONS IN ‘THE END’ ZONE AND HIDE YOUR FLAG
3. DEFEND YOUR BASE FROM OTHER PLAYERS
4. ACQUIRE FLAGS FROM OTHER TEAM’S BASES AND HIDE THEM IN YOUR BASE IN ‘THE END’ ZONE
The team with the most flags in their base after the end of the event will win a SW Prize pack of:
• 2000 in-game items per team member
• A ScoutWired badge and a ScoutWired Pen
• Your team member’s name on the ScoutWired Hall of fame on the website
“THE END” WILL OPEN ON THE FIRST DAY OF THE EVENT. THERE IS NO PRE-EVENT ACCESS (the area is currently sealed and admin locked)
PLEASE NOTE: If you are not registered and interfere with the widegame, you will be banned from the server until the end of the event duration.
Register Now: http://www.scoutwired.org/contact-us
Terms and Conditions apply.
- ScoutWired Minecraft Team- Operators, Admin and Tech are not permitted to participate
- ScoutWired Minecraft Team members who are participating must abide by standard player rules
- To meet registration requirements you must;
- Register using a widegame ticket on the contact-us page
- Must list all members of your team’s;
- minecraft account usernames
- real names
- scout group(s) name(s)
- location of your base (F3 coordinate details are acceptable)
- Must provide us with a valid email address to contact you if you win
- ScoutWired will use server logs and Core Protect Module results to adjudicate and record score points
- Points are awarded for;
- Capturing a flag (by destroying it, picking it up, and placing it in your base) 100pts
- Your flag being left untouched for 12 hours continuously (since placement) 100pts
- Returning your flag to your base from an enemy base 100pts
- All points for the event are final, complaints and issues related to points are to be replied to using your Contact Us ticket
- A team must score at least 100 pts to qualify to win.
- The final scores, winner(s), and outcomes will be judged by the Minecraft Admin Team. Once posted, no further correspondence will be entered into with regards to results.
- The ScoutWired Council can adjust the rules, terms and conditions at any time but must advertise the change: Follow our @ScoutWiredCS twitter or Facebook page